Introduction to the 4096 and OM136.1 tuning forks
- 4096 tuning fork:
- Treble vibration
- Suitable for striking with hard objects such as crystals
- When used on the human body, it can improve concentration, positive emotions and help lift the spirit
- Suitable for crystal purification
- OM136.1 tuning fork:
- Bass frequency
- Suitable for beating with a rubber hammer
- When used on the human body, it can make people relaxed, reassuring and calming
- Not suitable for crystal purification
- Gently grasp the handle on the back of the tuning fork and relax your wrist as much as possible. Do not touch the fork tip with your fingertips to avoid vibration.
- It can be used with tools such as a tuning hammer, or by hitting the tuning fork in the form of a tuning fork hitting each other, and the recommended position of the tap is the lower third of the fork tip, and the sound will be the best.
- The tuning fork is not used in a fixed way, but it can be listened to in the ears, calmed by the aura around the body, or infused with the tip of the fork at the energy frequency such as space/object/food/drinking. You can also develop the way that works best for you, it is recommended to repeat 1-3 times.
- It is not recommended to tap too hard to avoid affecting the tuning fork structure and audio accuracy.
- Under normal conditions, hitting each other with a sound hammer, crystal or tuning fork will not be damaged as long as it is normal strength.
- Comes with triangle silicone for easy access to the tuning fork.