Burning time: Each oud can burn for about 40-60 minutes
Quantity: 20 sticks in a roll
Agarwood size: 21cm
The difference between sandalwood and agarwood:
Sandalwood: Made from sandalwood and belongs to wood;
Agarwood: Produced by condensing the resin and sap of the agarwood tree.
Sandalwood: More common
Agarwood: It is rare due to the complexity of the formation process and the long time it takes.
Sandalwood: The fragrance is a direct aroma from wood, the diffusion of the aroma is strong, but the smell is relatively single
Agarwood: melodious and mellow taste, with many layers of aroma.
Sandalwood and agarwood can help sleep by calming the mind, aiding meditation and meditation, and helping to relax the mind.
Therefore, the two have similar effects, and you can choose the right smell of fragrance according to personal preferences.
Lighting sandalwood in the morning can dispel tiredness; Light agarwood at night to help relax and fall asleep.
How to use:
1. Light the agarwood for 3-5 seconds until the agarwood continues to burn on its own
2. Gently fan out the flame with your hands
3. Place the agarwood on an incense seat, incense burner or incense board
How to storage:
- Store indoors in a ventilated, dry and cool place
- Avoid placing in damp places
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Keep air circulating when using.
- Be sure to light agarwood in line of sight and away from flammable materials.
- If you are pregnant, have allergy symptoms or are allergic to other herbs, consult your physician before use.