How to use
Take out a Santo stick and burn it with fire until it turns red to stop igniting. The Santo stick will slowly begin to emit smoke with purifying energy, and use the smoke to purify until the Santo stick is completely extinguished. A Santo stick can be reused many times, and the next time you use it, you can light it from the place where it was last burned. If you want easier control, you can also plant the Santo stick into wood chips and use it, putting the required amount directly into the vessel and lighting it until it is completely burned.
1. The material of the container for burning Santo stick should be non-combustible, not thermally conductive, and not crack when exposed to heat, and it is not recommended to use metal, paper, plastic or crystal to avoid danger.
2. Be careful not to burn the container or Santo stick when holding it.
3. It needs to be carried out in a well-ventilated place.
4. When finished, please completely extinguish before leaving the scene.
5. Patients with respiratory diseases should measure their own situation.