The function of the salt lamp
- It has been confirmed by the medical community that the trace minerals and negative ions released by salt lamps bring various health benefits to the human body, these natural negative ions can purify the air, absorb moisture, and relieve the discomfort of patients with nasal sensitivity.
- The frequency of the Schumann resonance can be released to adjust and block the high-frequency electromagnetic waves generated by the appliance, while relieving eye fatigue and making the eyes feel more comfortable.
- The soft light waves produced by translucent salt crystals soothe the nerves, reduce stress and relax the body, and light up at night to improve sleep quality.
- Salt lamps are lit during meditation, yoga, and other mind-body practices to make it easier for the body and mind to achieve peace and create a spiritual space.
- In Feng Shui, the trace elements of salt lamps can purify the magnetic field and enhance energy, so as to achieve the effect of changing luck and attracting wealth.
Storage and maintenance methods
- Salt lamps attract moisture and avoid washing or placing them outdoors.
- Make sure all wires and bulbs are dry before use; After using it for a while, use a soft brush to sweep away the dust on the surface.
- If the phenomenon of “Deliquescence” occurs, it is recommended to pour away the stagnant water at the bottom and light the salt lamp for 24 hours. Use the temperature of the bulb to release the water vapor absorbed by the salt lamp, keep it dry, and the moisture will automatically disappear.
*Deliquescence: If the salt lamp absorbs too much water vapor, so that the surface of the salt lamp begins to produce water, it is called “Deliquescence” phenomenon.