How to take care of your Resurrection Plant?
- Resurrection plant is a desert plant, please let it bask in the sun.
- Resurrection plant cannot be soaked in water for a long time, it is recommended to migrate to soil after resurrection grass blooms.
- If you use water to grow, it is recommended to change the water at least once every other day and cut off the water one day a week, and let the resurrection plant dry completely every few weeks.
- If there are dead yellow leaves, cut off the dead yellow parts.
- If you find mold, sprinkle a small amount of baking soda on the mold, and sweep away too much baking soda to avoid harming the resurrection plant.
How long does resurrection plant live?
- Resurrection plant can cycle many times in dormancy and resurrection, and if properly cared for, they can live for decades.